Privacy & Cookies Policy
OPIS S.r.l. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. In case of amendments which might significantly affect your privacy rights, we will provide you with prior notice.
OPIS S.r.l. has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
We may collect the following information about you:
- Name, information concerning your organisation and job title/position;
- Contact information including email address, phone number and business address;
- Information concerning your online activities on our website such as information about your devices, browsing actions and usage patterns;
- Demographic information such as postcode;
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers such as preferences and interests;
- Any other information contained in the content you submit to us through our online contact form.
Purposes of the data processing
- We mainly process your personal data in order to reply to any request you sent us through our online contact form and/or to provide you with the requested services and information.
- Based on our contractual necessity, we may process your personal data for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps upon your request prior to entering into a contract.
- Based on your consent, we may use your personal data to:
- Customise the website according to your interests;
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Contacting you by email, phone, or mail to propose projects and collaborations you may be interested in;
- Sending newsletters and other information concerning OPIS S.r.l. activities including clinical studies and business initiatives.
- Based on our legitimate interest, we may process anonymous or aggregated data to:
- Develop and improve our products and services;
- Internal record keeping
Categories of recipients of data and Transfer in countries other than in the EU
For the purposes listed above we may communicate personal data to third parties such as affiliates of the OPIS Group or third parties service providers acting as data processors on behalf of OPIS S.r.l. and on the basis of written agreements.
Your personal data might be transferred to third parties located outside the European Union where data protection and legal requirements may not be equivalent to those in your jurisdiction. In this respect when your personal data are transferred in countries which are not part of the EU, OPIS S.r.l. will adopt necessary safeguards which include contractual agreements as Standard Contractual Clauses set forth by the EU Commission.
You might request information concerning safeguards adopted for transfer to non EU Countries, including contractual agreements put in place, by contacting the DPO at the address specified above.
Your personal data will not be retained for a period of time exceeding what necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected and processed, in accordance with the Data Protection Laws. Particularly, your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to execute the purposes identified above, unless otherwise provided by law or requested pursuant to the GDPR.
The logs of proxy are retained for 1 year before being automatically deleted by the system.
Exercise of data subject rights
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data and obtain information concerning processing operations;
- Rectify your personal data, or to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- Request the erasure of your personal data, as well as the restriction of the processing, in the cases specified under applicable law;
- Object to direct marketing activities, at any time, and to processing of personal data based on legitimate interest, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation.
You might exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, in case you believe that your personal data have been processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent data protection authority.