Fully customizable modular framework completely developed by OPIS
Clinical.net is an OPIS brand, thoughtfully created as a highly customizable e-solution. From project design to database lock, the proprietary software enables proactive study start-up management, direct electronic entry, information retrieval, and data analysis thus ensuring complete transparency across a project’s lifecycle.
The system is web-based and fully FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant.
The main modules are:
- Electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) in different languages and Clinical Data Management
- Study Drug supply management
- Serious Adverse Event (SAE) data collection and notification
- Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePROs)
- Integrated IRT
- Electronic Learning platform (e-Learning)
- Protocol deviation assessment
- Online medical terms coding (MedDRA and WHO)
- Compassionate Use Programs management
- Data import from external sources
- Real-time reporting
- Integration with external systems
Clinical.net modules can operate as standalone services or can be integrated in a Study Portal with single point of access.
The following modules are available in the (EDC) Study Web Portal
- Protocol Deviation
- Product Management
- eDATA IMPORT
To plan your clinical trial, to schedule a demo or receive more information, please complete the contact form.
For more information visit the web-site Clinical.net