Privacy & Cookies Policy
When you visit our website, a web server sends a cookie or other similar technology to your device. Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored on your device when you visit a website or access or use a mobile application, and they store and sometimes track information.
Cookies used on our website
We use the following types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: they are those being sent to the user´s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, and from which the website requested by the user is being provided;
- Third-party cookies: when they are installed by website different from the site the user is visiting. We have no control on this kind of cookies the functioning of which depends on the website accessed by the OPIS’s user;
- Technical cookies: they are those that allow the user browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided therein, such as, web traffic management, information or session identification, access restricted content or sections, submit an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content, etc. In particular, we use the following technical cookies:
- XSRF-TOKEN: which allows to prevent us from illicit and unlawful activities on the website which may cause serious damages to the website functionality;
- laravel_session: which allows to identify the session on the website and save some session data;
- cookie_accepted: which allows to remember the users who have already accept the cookies disclaimer
- icl_current_admin_language: which allows to save the preferred language set by the user
- session: user auth – wp: which allows to register access data to Wordpres backend and to store session data
Some of these cookies are session cookies and their duration is limited to the navigation sessions. icl_current_admin_language e session: user auth – wp have a duration of 14 days, whereas cookie_accept has a maximum duration of six months.
- Analytics Cookies: used to collect information, in aggregated form, on the number of users and how they use the site.
However, you may decide to block, erase, deactivate cookies or other similar technology using settings of your browser or device. Each browser (and in some circumstances, each version of the same browser) and each device has a specific procedure to erase or deactivate cookies. Your preferences concerning cookies shall be set separately for each browser or device used, as the functionalities and options offered may vary. We recommend consulting the support pages of your browser or device to obtain more information.
More information is available in the support pages of the main browsers usually used by the users: